DROWNING VICTIM RECOVERY (DVR) DRAG SYSTEM
The Drowning Victim Recovery (DVR) Drag System aids in the quick
recovery of drowning victims, particularly in rivers or other areas with
limited visibility or other challenges, using standard watercraft and limited personnel and resources. More than hardware alone, the system
provides a comprehensive recovery method that has proven successful time and time again. In fact, the average recovery time using the system is less than four hours, based on 70 recovery attempts (68 of which were successful) over 30 years. For the free DVD, information and pricing, contact GearGrid today.
5-Boat DVR Drag System includes:
- Five Heavy-Duty DVR Drag Bars with durable powder coat finish
- 30 No. 12/0 Treble Hooks with Duratin finish
- 30 S-Hooks
- Five 50', 1/2" double-braided nylon ropes
- Five snap swivel connectors
3-Boat DVR Drag System includes:
- Three Heavy-Duty DVR Drag Bars with durable powder coat finish
- 18 No. 12/0 Treble Hooks with Duratin finish
- 18 S-Hooks
- Three 50', 1/2" double-braided nylon ropes
- Three snap swivel connectors
©2008 GearGrid Corporation, Forest Lake, MN, all rights reserved. Video copyright 2008 Minnesota Department of Natural Resources – used with permission.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources does not endorse any of the products or services used in this production.
DVR Drag System
(Click to enlarge)